Saturday, December 03, 2005

finals week

Well I can't believe it's here-but I've reached the last week of the quarter! It's hard to believe I've been in CA for 11 weeks...and that I head back to Richmond in a week. I wonder what going back there will be like? I feel like so much in my life has changed in a short 11 weeks, it will be interesting to go back after all that change...
But before I fly out, there is MUCH to be done. Right now I'm taking a study break from my intense youth ministry project (Design a year-long youth ministry curriculum with 12 different components...yikes!) That is due Monday, along with part 2 of my Youth Ministry Final. My Greek Final is on Wednesday and my New Testament 2 Finals is on Thursday. Finally, I have some smaller papers due for my Foundations of Ministry class Friday. I miss the two week final schedule of UR--that made finals much more relaxing! After actually writing it all down I should get to work--to all of you in the stress of finals--good luck and Christmas will soon be here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your finals! I still am not a fan of the quarter system ;)

Can you believe that you will be in Richmond in a WEEK?!?!?!

-MDawg

Anonymous said...

wow, and I thought I had a lot to do. You give a little perspective. :) good luck on everything!! and Merry Christmas!
<3,
Amber