Sunday, September 24, 2006

Welcome to Fuller!

This past week was "Welcome Week" for new students at Fuller. I was a part of CREW--a team of returning Fuller students who put on the week of orientation. Most of my job consisted of sitting at the Information Booth and directing/answering questions for new students. We also put several all campus meals including an all seminary BBQ. The crew was a diverse group of students from Fuller and lots of fun to work with. Here are couple pictures that I hope capture the last week....

We wore these bright yellow Tshirts all week so I had to get Kristin next to her bright yellow bug. Notice the Starbucks in her hand and the not-fully lit sky behind Kristin...we had to wake up quite early--before the sun--the day of check in to be ready for the students. But it all ran smoothly so it was worth it!














Charlie's Angels...or Audrey, me, and Andy in the Information Booth
Most of CREW with our yellow balloons...the new students dubbed us the "yellow balloon people."
Finally the one of the best parts of crew--the walkie talkie radios, here's Audrey, me, and Laura. Yay for Orientation Crew:)


And for some more matching T-shirts...Here's Becca, Sarah, Sophie and I with our Fuller Presbyterian Tshirts outside the Fuller welcome sign. Welcome to Fuller new students!




No comments: