Friday, December 28, 2007

A Weary Traveler

I recently got back from a whirlwind trip to the East Coast for Christmas. I waited too long to book my flight and ended up getting one way tickets with lots of layovers to make it cheaper. So in just a few days due to layovers and cities I flew into/out of, I visited the cities of Houston, DC, Richmond, Raleigh/Durham, Atlanta, and Las Vegas before getting back to LA. I realized on the day I got back that I had spent 16 hours traveling, but it wasn't all bad--I did get to play the slots once in the Vegas airport--definitely a new experience for me, too bad I lost a $1. Despite the many hours traveling, it was definitely worth seeing people I hadn't seen in a year! I love living in LA but there is definitely something great about being in the city that I grew up in.

No comments: