Sunday, March 02, 2008

Never again!

I wanted to take a quick moment and celebrate that I finally PASSED the Bible Content Exam! They say "third times the charm" and in my case it was true. 3 different times of taking the test, $210 spent on testing fees, and countless hours spent online memorizing useless Bible trivia...finally! You see, the Bible Content Exam doesn't measure knowledge of the contents of the Bible. No, it measures ability to remember tiny little details like, what is the first line of Psalm 1? Thankfully, there is a wonderful man who created a website with old Bible Content Exams, because the trick to passing the BCE is memorizing old questions (at least 1/3 of the test comes directly from old tests). If you'd like to try your hand at it, go to: http://www.whitneyhq.com/cgi-bin/bible_exam_with_hints.pl? You need a 70 to pass. And I am going to celebrate that never again will I take this test!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Kristen G said...

Jenn, I just took this test (cuz I am the overachiever)! Wow! That's pretty darn hard! :-) CONGRATS ON PASSING!!!