Wednesday, October 26, 2005

the adventures of...paper writing?

*Grad school is hard and a lot of work!
*I saw the best movie ever this week: I am Sam. If y'all haven't seen it--rent it. It creates a beautiful picture of parenting and love.
*My job here right now is a telemarketer for Fuller. I called 103 numbers today and no one gave any money--most weren't home, but still! However Monday I raised $200--it was an exciting moment.
*I'm going to Disneyland next Friday for free! I'm so excited, I've never been to Disney anything, to me Chuck E. Cheese is the happiest place on earth.
*I meet with my academic advisor tomorrow. How are we already choosing classes already? I feel like I just got here...
*It's almost November here and I still wear flip flops and the leaves are still green. I love the warm weather, but I do miss the changing leaves and briskness of fall that happens in the East Coast.
And now it's sleepy time--good night--miss you all!

No comments: