Monday, October 31, 2005

scary larry

This is "Scary Larry!" Emily and I had a Halloween party here Saturday complete with pumpkin carving, roasted pumpkin seeds, decorating sugar cookies, candy and of course costumes--the bumblebee suit made it's first debut! The party was lots fun with a good, very random, group of people hanging out. It felt like fall for the first time to me, we had the apartment decorated for halloween and was cold that night. Of course it was 90 degrees today on Halloween so never mind that thought... Isn't Scary Larry amazing? I owe it all to my sculpture class last year! My roommate is such a wonderful hostess, all I do is invite people, it's great:)
This week is going to be crazy--I had two papers due yesterday for Youth Ministry and a midterm Wednesday in Greek--yikes! I actually felt good about the papers I wrote for Youth Ministry, it was the first time I've felt on top of academics here. And--my class was so cool today--we talked about Leadership and Youth Ministry--things like training and encouraging a staff...hmm can we say Head Resident and TiP? I'm loving learning all this theoretical stuff about things that I've experienced. Anyways off to study Greek--DISNEYLAND is Friday! YAY! And people-please leave comments and tell me if you have a blog, thanks!:)

No comments: