Sunday, November 06, 2005

the happiest place on earth


On Friday I went to Disneyland! My first Disney experience since I had never been to Disneyworld! My awesome downstairs neighbors--Sarah and Alicia invited me to go with them because Alicia had 3 free tickets! We got to CA Adventure park first and grabbed some lunch. Alicia and I rode Tower of Terror and then we headed over to Disneyland. Never have I seen an amusement park with that amount of detail on every ride. From the beautiful costumes the characters wore to the jazz band playing on the river in New Orleans Square to the tiny details on the walls of the rollercoasters...I was in awe. Sarah and Alicia went to ride a rollercoaster and I took a break and watched the Parade of Dreams. When they came back, it took them 10 minutes for them to get my attention...I had been transported (along all the 3 year olds) into the magical world of Disney. The fireworks show and Fantasmic (a lights show) were also amazing. I think I want to be Tinkerbell one day--how cool would it be to fly over the castle through the fireworks? At any rate--I loved Disneyland and cannot wait to see Disneyworld since it's suposed to be so much bigger. Saturday we all decided we had "Disney hangover"--we were all exhausted and I had no voice (hey, those rollercoaster aren't that tame:) ). Miss everyone lots--hope my Spiders had a fabulous Homecoming weekend-wish I could have been there with y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn Moore you have a BLOG!!! I shall stalk you from here on out.

I'm so happy that life seems to be treating you well :) But I definitely miss you here at Richmond!

Anonymous said...

jrock, you are the absolute best. i wish i had been there to see all your reactions to the disney princesses and stuff..

-steve

Anonymous said...

Jenn Moore... as the reigning theme park entertainment spider alum... I can tell you that you, my dear... fall in the height range for Minnie Mouse... and many of the other Disney characters :) duh! Of course, I think you should come back to VA and make some cash at Kings Dominion over the summer as a Nickelodeon Character and hang out with me while I’m home from Harvard… hehe… your sister should too… you’d be perfect Dora the Explorers!! Take care!