Sunday, March 26, 2006

Random Winter Quarter Pictures

I have been horrible at updating my blog this quarter but here are pictures of some fun times second half of Winter Quarter. Sophie, Becca, and I playing Catacombs (an amazing game!) with the San Marino youth group kids...so fun!

This picture is at Steffi's goodbye party. Steffi moved back to the East Coast after a couple quarters at Fuller. We'll miss you Steffi!


Happy 23rd Birthday Day Alicia!!! A group of us went country line dancing to celebrate Alicia's 23rd. I had never been to a country line dancing club and it was fun to experience the culture there. It was also funny to watch as the night got later and later the crowd got younger and younger, we were then line dancing to Will Smith as opposed to George Strait. In the picture are Sabrina and Alicia.


Valentine's Day! The Presbys spend Thanksgiving, New Year's, and even Valentine's Day together. Here are Becca, Jenn H., Sophie, and Sarah at Islands.


These are some of my neighbors--Ryan, Alethia, and Sarah. We had a potluck one night. If you look closely at the bottom left of this picture you will see a red crock pot. A Christmas present from my parents, my crock pot has turned around my culinary skills--no more food poisoning for me!

No comments: