Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring Break

I don't have any fun pictures to share with you all because I forgot to take pictures (I know hard to believe), but here's what I did over spring break...
I finished up Winter Quarter Thursday morning and flew to Richmond Thursday afternoon and night. I have since learned it's not a smart idea to cut your finals week short or to fly out the day you finish everything. On Friday I visited my family (all which could be found at UR funny enough) and then saw some extended family at a funeral visitation service. Both Friday and Saturday nights were spent in slumber parties with some friends--you're never too old for slumber parties! Sunday I got to go to Third Pres (always great to be there) and see people. On Monday and Tuesday I spent seeing various friends. Then Wednesday morning I flew back to LA. I had a wonderful time in Richmond visiting some amazing people.
My Spring Break time in Pasadena was much need down time as I spent the rest of break laying by the pool (have I mentioned that I love Southern CA weather) and watching season one of 24 (for those of you who haven't seen 24, it is a great show but beware--watch one episode and your life will be consumed the next 24 hours...).

No comments: