Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Transforming

I was going through old emails tonight and found this devotional that a dear friend sent me. It encouraged me that as we are with God, He is constantly transforming us and healing us to something that we cannot imagine. I pray that this message can give you hope!

(The spacing is a bit weird--but I didn't know how to fix it).


Written from God's perspective...


"Take time to be holy. The word holy does not mean goody-goody; it means set apart for sacred use. That is what these quiet moments in My Presence are accomplishing within you. As you focus your mind and heart on Me, you are being transformed: re-created into the one I designed you to be. This process required blocks of time set aside for communion with me.

The benefits of this practice are limitless. Emotional and physical healing are enhanced by your soaking in the Light of My Presence. You experience a nearness to Me that strengthens your faith and fills you with Peace. You open yourself up to receive the many blessings that I have prepared for you. You become a cleansed temple of My Holy Spirit, who is able to do in and through you immeasurably more than you ask or imagine. These are just some of the benefits of being still in My Presence."

No comments: