Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Blessing

I began this school year in need of a low stress, minimum hour, high paying, conveniently located job. Those are a lot of requirements but thankfully one fell into my lap very quickly. I spent the last 6 months working the front desk of a private practice psychiatrist's office. My bosses--Tom and Nori Beck were absolutely wonderful to work with--so nice, patient, and just plain fun. I also learned something about psychiatry too...different types of meds, how to score tests, and the symptoms of different psychiatric diseaPost Options ses. I am by no means any expert--but it was fun to learn a little behind the scenes knowledge. The Becks are moving to Tennessee and thus ending their private practice and ending my job. This past Thursday we had a celebration for them--celebrating them, their success, and their upcoming move. I won't miss working so often but I will miss seeing the Becks. Here's a picture of me with the Becks and Denise (another part time assistant) and Denise's dog Daisy.

No comments: